top of page
How it Works
* You must own a RockNRoller® or other compatible cart to use our products. The RocknRoller pictured is NOT included.
See the "Compatible Carts" page for a list of external links to purchase.
We highly recommend the R12 Stealth.
1. Prep Your Cart
Depending on manufacturing variations, the pre-drilled holes in your cart handles may need some minor prepping. If it's difficult to push your LaVa Rod into place, you may consider filing out your cart's holes with a Rattail File. Here is a link to our tool. Rattail File
2. Place the unit facedown to un-strap
3. Separate the top and bottom shelves
4. Place the bottom shelf onto base of your cart
5. One side of your top shelf has a protruding spacer. Orient this end of the shelf over the back wheels of your cart.
6. Line up LaVa Rod to the holes on the LaVa Cart shelf to the holes on your cart handles, one side at a time
7. Cap the LaVa Rod with supplied T-Knob, and repeat these steps on the other side
8. Voila! Let's roll...
bottom of page